We had a great Father's Day this year. Each year we do a theme - this year was "All-Star Daddy!" Not really sure why I do a theme but it makes it a lot of fun. So far we've done "SuperDaddy (Superman), Indiana Jones (Being with Daddy is an Adventure!) and then All-Star this year. Emmy got Daddy a bag full of balls so they could go have fun together outside. She has really gotten into basketball and football lately so she is very excited about his new gifts (or shall I say HER gifts!). Daddy also got new clothes, his 4th of July Old Navy t-shirt for the year, and a new white shirt for church (ooo la la). Daddy loves to be spoiled with food so Emmy and I made him steak, baked lemon dill mashed potatoes, watermelon salad, and strawberry shortcake.
Later that night we had a party with all of our family and all the Daddy's got spoiled even more. It was a really fun night. Jeremy enjoyed playing ball with all the kids - he's just a big kid himself so he fits right in! The entire way to our aunt's house Emmy kept saying " I neeeeeeeeeeed my cousins." Then she also said it the entire way home. She LOVES her cousins!
We're grateful we have such a great Daddy and great family to party with!
No comments:
Post a Comment