

(love her face in this one. E is the queen of facial expressions! Her new favorite past time is standing in front of the mirror and making as many different facial expressions as possible - very entertaining for the rest of us!)
1. Her passion - whether it's a friend, a favorite snack or a tantrum, Em is very passionate about everything. Her current passion - Dancing. Today she said "I have to dance Mom!"
2. Those beautiful long blonde locks of hair. Love doing her hair, and I love that she lets me do her hair!
3. She's so friendly! Every day we are barely out the door before she will spot someone in the neighborhood to say hello to. Doesn't matter if she knows them or not - everyone gets a cheerful "hi!" from my Emmy girl.
4. Go, go, go - this girl loves to be on the go all the time. She loves to be outside with her friends and exploring new things. Somedays it's a challenge to keep her occupied but I love her spirit!
5. She loves church. She asks me every day if we can go to church. Today she told me she needed to know about Jesus. So I told her about Jesus. I don't think she was very impressed. Apparently it needed to come from her nursery leaders. And then followed by a snack.
6. She is interested in everything. She is always asking questions and pointing new things out. She has an eye for the undiscovered and a very curious mind.
7. She prays so hard for a baby sister. She asks me every day where her baby sister is. She never likes my answer very much. Today we watched "Bringing Home Baby" on tv and she asked me several dozen times if she was a big sister yet and where her sister was. Patience little grasshopper....
8. She gets so concerned when someone is crying or hurts themselves. On the playground if someone is crying or hurt she will always run over and ask if they are ok and pat them on the shoulder. She tries to give hugs and say "it's ok" but sometimes that freaks her friends out a little.
9. She claims she hates to be kissed but deep down she loves it. My favorite mornings are when I walk into her room and the first thing out of her mouth is "Don't kiss Emmy!" Cracks me up every time! I kiss her a lot to bug her on purpose but she always ends up laughing so hard in the end!
10. Her big blue eyes and huge smile. Emmy girl, you are my light. You make me smile even on the hardest days. I love you!
1 comment:
Awww that was so sweet to read. Children are such a joy!
Post a Comment