I don't have a picture of it but "Lella" or Cinderella came and sat down next to Emmy while she was eating. Emma was so starstruck and thrilled. It was all she talked about for days!
Happy 29th Birthday Jeremy!
Yay Disneyland! One of my favorite things at the Disney Parks is seeing how they've done the Mickey in seasonal flowers. This year he has a party hat on and Mickey Mouse balloons next to him!
One of Em's favorite rides in California Adventure - the ladybug spin. She loved the entire bug's life area, as did her parents!
*Other highlights of the Day: Daddy getting to ride all his favorite roller coasters, Indiana Jones, and Pirates of the Caribbean.
And of course, eating the infamous Mickey Mouse Ice Cream Bar!
3 comments:
Sooooo fun!! Oh I just love Disneyland. It sounds like you guys had such a great time. What fun family vacation. I just love the picture of Emmy hugging Snow White. Totally precious!
cute! that ice cream looks so yummy!
it looks like it was a great birthday day for jeremy. :)
It looks like this was a dream come true for Emma, and tons of fun for you and Jeremy. I'm glad you made it happen.
Post a Comment