Sunday, October 4, 2009

Wish. Hope. Faith. Believe.

I bought myself a piece of jewelry today. We are in need of a little encouragement around here lately. Luckily, I knew just where to find it (here). I am in love with these simple necklaces. My friend through the adoption world, Mrs. R, made these necklaces as a way to pay for court costs on their journey to keep their son. They are fighting hard. How perfectly our two worlds collided - I needing encouragement and a constant reminder to have hope and she needing encouragement and a little financial help to keep her family together.

I bought the hope necklace.
Someday soon I HOPE to own the one where two names are listed.
Check out her etsy shop, maybe you or someone you know could use a little hope or faith today.






2 comments:

Amy said...

Those are great necklaces. I'm glad you liked conference!

kristin said...

those are beautiful! i KNOW you will have one with multiple names on it someday. :)

is everything going okay? let me know how you are.

love ya!