Last night I was making dinner and at the last minute decided to make it fancy. Candles, fancy food, and we sipped from our goblets with our pinkies up. And we called each other Darling. Nancy herself would have been proud. Emmy came to the table in her Snow White gown with many a glittering jewel on. She knows how to be fancy. Her parents need some work. We'll do better next time Emmy. Perhaps Mommy will plan ahead and find some glittering jewels of her own.
Monday, November 9, 2009
Dinner, Fancy Nancy style
Emmy is very into Fancy Nancy books right now. We read them a lot. A lot a lot a lot. But it's ok because I, not so secretly, adore them.
Last night I was making dinner and at the last minute decided to make it fancy. Candles, fancy food, and we sipped from our goblets with our pinkies up. And we called each other Darling. Nancy herself would have been proud. Emmy came to the table in her Snow White gown with many a glittering jewel on. She knows how to be fancy. Her parents need some work. We'll do better next time Emmy. Perhaps Mommy will plan ahead and find some glittering jewels of her own.
Last night I was making dinner and at the last minute decided to make it fancy. Candles, fancy food, and we sipped from our goblets with our pinkies up. And we called each other Darling. Nancy herself would have been proud. Emmy came to the table in her Snow White gown with many a glittering jewel on. She knows how to be fancy. Her parents need some work. We'll do better next time Emmy. Perhaps Mommy will plan ahead and find some glittering jewels of her own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Such a cute idea! And what fun parents Emmy has!! Your blog looks great, I love the "makeover" :)
CUTE! what a great idea, i bet emmy was in fancy heaven!
SO cute! Love the new blog layout, by the way. I've been wanting so switch mine to something similar for awhile. Just need to make the time to do it!
You always have such fun ideas. Emma is a lucky little girl.
Oh my gosh, that is such a cute idea!
Post a Comment