Monday, March 1, 2010

Tubing at Soldier Hollow!

We had such a fun and crazy busy weekend!

Saturday morning we went tubing up at Soldier Hollow
(a 2002 Olympic venue!)

Yes, it's true...I had never been tubing before.
I am from Texas afterall.
Can't wait to go back!

Emmy hasn't stopped talking about it!
Definitely a new family tradition!



I feel (and look) really short in this picture below. I'm standing in the exact same spot as Jeremy was in the above pic. Notice how much taller than Em he is. Notice that Emmy is now taller than I am when she sits on the balcony. I'm short. He's tall. Match made in heaven.


With our cousins. They were so cute with Emmy. She adores them!


Having hot chocolate and suckers in the car after tubing.

2 comments:

kristin said...

what a fun day - i love tubing (being from wyoming and all, we did it a lot!), but i haven't been in a few years. i'll have to try to go sometime. :)

Chiemi said...

What a fun trip!