Thursday, September 30, 2010

The ABC's of our Family

For the new agency we are required to do a photography book for them to show potential birth moms. It was quite the project - I'm so used to doing online profiles all these years. I had a lot of fun doing it and it has a lot of info about our family so I thought I'd post a few of them each day. They aren't anything amazing as I'm not a great digi scrapbooker and I had to do all these pages in 2 days! But I love it and I can't wait to get them in the mail!








2 comments:

emblair said...

Two days?! All of your pages look amazing! It would have taken me weeks to figure out how to do all that digiscrapping stuff. Kudos to you! :)

C and T & Co. said...

I love your book so far! I want to do one just for our family! So cute! Good luck with all your new changes!!