Tuesday, November 10, 2009

We're on YouTube!

I feel so famous.

Check out our adoption video!
And if you really want to be a peach, we'd love it if you'd post this on your blog as well!
Share the love my friends!
Help us find our forever family. Muchas Gracias!



8 comments:

Shae said...

that is absolutely beautiful! great job! you are in my prayers!!

Chiemi said...

Awww leslie!! That was beautiful. I loved it. I know of a couple of people looking to adopt, perhaps I'll have to do a blog post on all of my friends who are trying to adopt.

Sharon said...

Beautiful video! I am actually posting every day this month in honor of National Adoption Month. Next week I am featuring other hopeful adoptive families and I would love to feature you guys if that would be o.k. I already have a family lined up for Sunday, but I will feature you guys on Monday is that's o.k. Let me know! jandscrown at yahoo dot com. Thanks!

Rebecca said...

That was very touching and nicely done! You have such a beautiful family!

Amy said...

Very nice, Leslie! Beautiful!

Kricket said...

I saw your video on Megan K.'s blog. Good luck to you on your future adoption. I hope it comes soon.

michelle said...

Leslie, this is such a beautiful video. :)

Unknown said...

Very touching, I will keep my ears open for you!