Monday, February 22, 2010

Silly girls

Apparently Emmy hasn't been getting enough attention from my camera lately.
She came in today carrying my camera bag and said "Mommy, you haven't taken any pictures of me in 2 years. Do it now pleeeeeeease!"
(more like 2 days)
Then she proceeded to hand my my camera and say cheese.
Well you can't argue with that.

So here's our impromptu photo shoot.







(she licked me. man, i need to whiten my teeth bad!)

5 comments:

Amy said...

Cute hair! Fun times!

Chiemi said...

She is so cute! My daughters are total hams and love it whenever I take their picture. :)

Brooklyn said...

I love how candid these pictures are. I can tell you have a lot of fun together!

Dan and Dee said...

What a fun girl! so darling!
I wish my kids had done that. We went a long time w/o pics with some of the kids...

n.davis said...

you both are so beautiful! haha, two whole years..such good memory. ;) I love it!